Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
STUNNING HOME, MAGNIFICENT VIEWS, HUGE SHED, DUAL LIVING, THE LIST GOES ON… ABSOLUTE MUST SEE!
- 6 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 9 Cars
AMAZING PROPERTY!! Perched at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac, commanding magnificent views of the Maroochy River out to the ocean, only very few people will ever experience the privilege of living in such a beautiful location.
Astute Buyers will appreciate all this fantastic property has to offer:
- Stunning ocean, river and city views.
- High ceilings throughout.
- Dual living.
- Massive 6 bay, powered shed with high clearance (12m X 7.5m x 2.47m).
- Lovely kitchen with plenty of storage space, pantry, soft close drawers, ceasar stone bench tops, gas cooking, double door fridge space, servery window and stunning views.
- Separate media room with vaulted ceilings, feature LED lighting & plantation shutters.
- Large dining room adjacent to the kitchen.
- Beautiful timber floors upstairs.
- Ducted, zoned air conditioning.
- Upstairs offers 3 large bedrooms all with built in robe + ceiling fan. Two of the bedrooms are serviced by a two way bathroom and separate toilet, essentially providing an en-suite to each room.
- The master bedroom boasts a large en-suite, huge walk in robe with dressing room and sliding doors onto the balcony where you can admire the view for hours. You will love waking up to this view!
- Beautiful decks running the length and side of the house on both levels.
- Downstairs offers 2 large bedrooms both with built in robe and ceiling fan, an additional large room that could be an office, gym or 6th bedroom, huge living room, bathroom with separate toilet and fully functional kitchen. This is ideal for entertaining or perfect for a dual living situation.
- Large dedicated laundry.
- Caesar stone bench tops through all bathrooms.
- 5KW Solar system.
- In-ground concrete salt water pool with waterfall feature, large entertaining deck and gazebo.
- Security cameras with remote monitoring plus wired for an alarm system.
- Easy care 1899m2 block with lovely landscaped gardens and plenty of level area for the kids to play.
- Extra large double lock up garage with epoxy floor, automatic door and internal access plus an additional parking space next to the house for a carport if desired.
- Huge storage area under the pool deck.
- 5000LT water tank.
- Termite protection system.
- Level storage area for a caravan, boat or truck.
- Fruit producing Bowen mango tree.
Even the most fastidious of Buyers will be impressed with this amazing home. An absolute entertainer's delight, be the envy of all your friends and family, they will never want to leave!
Located in a quiet, leafy cul-de-sac, just 12 minutes to the Sunshine Coast's pristine beaches, major shopping, Maroochydore airport and hospitals and just minutes to local shops, primary school and access to the Bruce Highway.
I cannot emphasise enough the need for you to view this property first hand, it is absolutely stunning!
For more information or to view this beautiful property, call Natasha today 0401 601 691.
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Polished Timber Floor
- Secure Parking
See all features
1,899m² / 0.47 acres
8 garage spaces and 1 carport space
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.