Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
IDEAL INVESTMENT OR GREAT HOME! QUALITY TOWN HOUSE AT A FANTASTIC PRICE! THIS ONE WON'T LAST LONG!
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
** Open Saturday 11.00 - 11.30am ** If you are looking for a good quality, modern, low maintenance property in a great location, then look no further! Very quiet position yet just a short stroll to public transport, child minding facilities, bottle shop, take away and cafe`. Take this opportunity to get into one of the fastest growing markets in South East Queensland with this property under 4 years old.
Features you will love:
- 3 double sized bedrooms, all with built in robe and ceiling fans.
- Spacious en-suite plus good size 2nd bathroom.
- Generous living space including dining area.
- 2 x air conditioning units, one up and one down.
- Excellent kitchen offering stone bench tops, dishwasher and plenty of cupboard & bench space.
- Covered outdoor entertaining area plus fully fenced back yard.
- Lock up garage with automatic door and direct access into the home + additional parking bay in front.
- Good size under stair storage + large linen press.
- Beautifully maintained inside and out, presents like brand new.
- Pets upon application.
Located in Bli Bli's Parklakes Estate, offering large areas of parkland, fish filled lakes, 6.5km of level walkways, children's playgrounds, child care centre and sports complex, it is a peaceful area with a lovely outlook to treed hills in the distance. Within 10-15 minutes of everything you could possible need, beaches, major shopping, airport, rail & hospital and less to local shops, primary school, soon to be built Prep-12 Catholic school and the 'Maroochy River' Golf course. An ideal home or investment, this property would rent for approximately $420-$430 per week.
To view this great property contact Natasha today 0401 601 691.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
1 garage space and 1 off street park
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.