Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
OUTSTANDING QUALITY & VALUE! IMMACULATELY PRESENTED, YOU WILL LOVE IT!
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Set in a commanding position on a quiet street with lovely, elevated rural views to Mount Coolum, this stunning home will impress! Boasting 4 large bedrooms and 3 spacious living areas there is enough space for the largest of families!
The home has been renovated to an exceptionally high standard, all the hard work has been done, just move in and enjoy! You will love relaxing or entertaining on your North facing deck boasting lovely panoramic views and pleasant breezes.
Photo's just do not do this property justice, you need to view this lovely home first hand to appreciate how great it is.
Features you will love:-
- North Easterly views over rural lands and to Mount Coolum.
- 4 Large bedrooms all with built in robe and ceiling fan.
- 3 Large living areas, including the very impressive large living room with high raked ceilings providing light & space in abundance.
- Sparkling in ground salt water swimming pool with two decked areas.
- Large 11m front deck with lovely outlook.
- Large Master Bedroom is extremely generous with designer en-suite, including stone top double vanity, large shower and Highgrove back to wall toilet.
- Downstairs offers a large living/rumpus room (could be a 5th bedroom)
- Surround sound speaker system.
- Air conditioned living area & fans throughout for year round comfort.
- Larger than average double garage with automatic door and internal access.
- High quality Kitchen with stone bench tops, plenty of cupboard space, electric cook top & oven, breakfast bar & dishwasher with an extra large walk in pantry with heaps of shelving and storage space.
- Designer Main Bathroom with quality fixtures & fittings including stone vanity top, shower, Bath and separate Highgrove back to wall toilet.
- Extra large windows allowing an abundance of natural light.
- Security screens & Doors for added peace of mind.
- Large internal laundry.
- LED Lighting for lower power bills.
- 24 panel solar system (approximately 5KW).
- 680m2 low maintenance block with lovely gardens.
- Floating timber floors to the living areas, high quality porcelain tiles in wet areas & downstairs living area and high end carpets to Bedrooms.
- Room for boat/camper trailer etc.
All this at such incredible value!!
Centrally located on the Sunshine Coast with Maroochydore, Sunshine Plaza, beaches, rail, airport and access to The Bruce Highway & Sunshine Motorway less than ten minutes drive away, and local shops and schools including the new 'Good Samaritan' P-12 Catholic School opening in 2019 even closer, you will love living here.
This quality home is extra special and deserves your inspection. To view, call Natasha today 0401 601 691.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
See all features
680m² / 0.17 acres
2 garage spaces
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.