HUGE 1000m² BLOCK, WITH SIDE ACCESS, AND NEAR NEW FOUR BEDROOM HOME IN PRIME NOOSA HINTERLAND LOCATION
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 4 Cars
** Open Saturday 2.00pm - 2.30pm ** Nestled amongst the beautiful backdrop of nature sits this gorgeous contemporary home just beckoning you to call it home! With a massive block and double gated side access, there is room for the boat, trailer and caravan!!
Rachel Meyers of Ray White is proud to bring to the market this absolutely delightful home. This property offers an intelligent and functional design with four bedrooms, the master suite with ensuite, air conditioning and sliding door access to the outdoor area, and is separate from the other three bedrooms. Offering open plan living, with a large modern kitchen, with loads of space, stone bench tops and quality fixtures and appliances.
Large double gated side access takes you into the fully fenced and landscaped yard, which is just lovely and makes you feel like you are living in your own private sanctuary! With an under covered entertainment area and established gardens, you will spend many a lazy afternoon enjoying Sunshine Coast living at its best.
FEATURES YOU WILL LOVE
• Huge fully fenced 1037m2 block, with double gated side access and plenty of room for
all the toys
• Sleek contemporary designed four-bedroom home
• Master suite with air-conditioning, his and hers robes and access to outdoor area
• 1.5kw Solar Power
• Reverse cycle air-conditioning
• Modern kitchen with loads of storage, Caesar-stone bench-tops, chef's oven and
• Solar hot water
• Light and airy open planned living
• Private bushland setting in prime location of Cooroy
• Close to schools, shops, restaurants and recreational facilities
• Low maintenance established gardens, with irrigated vegetable patch and fruit trees
• Garden shed
• Secure double garage
This fantastic home is only a short drive to the famous beaches of Noosa Heads, and offers the ideal lifestyle of bush and beach. Only minutes from central Cooroy, local schools, public transport, shopping, eateries and entertainment, living here will certainly tick all the boxes you have been dreaming of.
To secure your chance to inspect this delightful property, please contact Rachel Meyers 0411 699 619 or Ed Hackenberg 0499 199 360
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
1,037m² / 0.26 acres
2 garage spaces and 2 off street parks
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.