Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
MILLION DOLLAR VIEWS FROM THIS NOOSA HINTERLAND ACREAGE PROPERTY, PRIME GRAZING LAND, WITH BRAND NEW DESIGNER HOME AND INCOME POTENTIAL!
- 6 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 4 Cars
**Inspection by Appointment**
Tucked away in the glorious Noosa Hinterland you will find this magnificent north facing prestige property with sweeping views of Mount Cooroora and the valley below. A property offering the ultimate hinterland lifestyle with attractive versatile options that extend to running stock or horses, subdivision, multiple dwelling living plus extra income generation.
With 151 stunning acres that follow Skyring Creek, this property has been meticulously cared for to offer fertile pastures and four dams. The land is suitable for stock, with enough area to run up to 50 head of cattle. Already in place is a large fenced steel stock holding yard, crush and race, with enough feed and water all year round.
Perfect for horses with approximately 10 acres of flat land with room for stables, dressage ring, tack feed rooms and trailers; an undulating pastoral haven for horse lovers!
Or maybe for the astute buyer who wants to have their own holiday park or lifestyle retreat complete with cabins, camping sites, a creek and hiking tracks, well this property provides the perfect opportunity to bring this dream to life!
The simply stunning residence situated on the property is beautiful and contemporary in design. Elevated and facing north east and offering four bedrooms, with an opulent master retreat, designer kitchen with huge butler's pantry, office and outdoor entertaining area, this brand-new home has been designed to capture the breathtaking views and breezes and will provide the perfect space for the new owners to create their own private sanctuary.
Along the private ridge line sits the secondary house pad with water tanks and biocycle already in place. From this vantage point you take in the entire parcel of the property, from the native forest at the rear of the block right down to the tree lined canopy that runs along the creek. With views that extend forever, you can see right up to the sands of Fraser Island!
There is current development application already in place should the new owners wish to subdivide.
FEATURES THAT YOU WILL LOVE
• Private 151 acres (61 Hectares) of prime, meticulously maintained rural land
• Fertile sloping 70+ acres of brand new fully fenced and cleared land, ready to run stock of up to 50 head
• Stock holding yard, crush and race
• 10 acres of flat area suitable for horses, with room for stables and arena
• Enough feed and water to last all year round
• 3 spring fed dams
• Brand new contemporary 4-bedroom home
• Second house pad on private ridge, with water tanks and biocycle
• Bordering six mile creek and backing on to native forestry reserve
• 2 bedroom council approved shed with air-conditioning
• 44,000L of water tanks
• Storage Shed
• Current development application in place for subdivision
• Only minutes' drive to the Bruce Highway, great access for machinery or animal transport
• A short drive to Noosa Heads, Cooroy and Pomona Hinterland
To arrange an inspection, please contact Rachel Meyers, Ray White on 0411 699 619.
61 ha / 152 acres
4 carport spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.