PERFECT ACREAGE PROPERTY WITH NATURE RESERVE AS YOUR NEIGHBOUR. FULLY USABLE 5,909m² OF LAND, LARGE SHED, HUGE COMFORTABLE HOME.
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 4 Cars
** Open Saturday 1.00 - 1.30pm ** Quite simply, this is one of the best acreage properties available today. Set on a beautiful, level, usable 5,909m2 (1 1/2 acres) of glorious land that enjoys nature reserve as it's neighbour. Boasting a stunning family home complete with 4 bedrooms, office plus a terrific rumpus/teenagers retreat, you really can't go wrong by buying this great property. Just minutes to the new private Catholic school (due for completion 2019) and ever so close to all of the great facilities you will ever require like shopping, restaurants, tavern (to be constructed), cafes and schools, this property is perfect for those who appreciate space, privacy, quality and convenient location. Fenced on 3 boundaries and also offering enough room to park 2 vehicles under cover plus room for a caravan or boat and a large double bay shed. Combined with generous living space, high ceilings, wide, wide verandas and plenty of room for a pool, words just don't fully describe what this awesome home is all about.
• Fenced and level 5,909m2 (nearly 1 1/2 acres)
• Spacious, quality and beautifully maintained family home
• 4 very generous bedrooms, all with built in robes plus walk in robe to the main
• Excellent sized ensuite plus generous sized 2ND family bathroom
• High ceilings through out the living areas, choice of 3 living zones
• Very tidy kitchen with ample bench and cupboard space
• Wide, fully covered verandas both up and down
• Air conditioned (x2)
• Downstairs large rumpus/games room/teenagers retreat/gymnasium/guest room/work from home area
• Double car port plus hard stand parking for caravan/boat etc.
• Double bay shed with power and roller doors
• Nature reserve on one boundary with access to a lovely dam for swimming
• Plenty of room for a swimming pool
• Loads of room for guest parking
No. 47 Highlands Hill Road is one of those standout properties. Set nicely on the block and overlooking bush land, privacy is at it's utmost. So if you are serious about securing an acreage home in one of the Sunshine Coasts fastest growing locations then contact Andrew Vockler on 0408 708 346 to arrange your viewing - best be quick though as properties like this definitely don't last long!!
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Formal Lounge
- Secure Parking
See all features
5,909m² / 1.46 acres
2 garage spaces and 2 carport spaces
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.