Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Looks Can be Deceiving, Don't Miss this Quality Home in Twin Waters!
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
** Open Saturday 11.30am - 12.00pm Auction at 12.00pm**
Welcome to 1 Esperance Drive, situated proudly on one of Twin waters biggest blocks boasting exceptional privacy and endless features. The home has a beautiful feel with plenty of open space and multiple living areas perfect for the growing family. Outside you will find a large North facing outdoor entertaining area which overlooks the stunning garden and in-ground pool.
In the heart of every home is the kitchen, ideal for entertaining or simply for someone who enjoys cooking at home. This is the one not to be missed with plenty of clever storage, Gas stove, Oversized oven, Smeg Appliances, AEG Dishwasher, Stone benchtops and a very sleek look.
The Backyard has everything a growing family will need, plenty of space for the kids to run around, a garden shed for dad and a large in-ground Saltwater pool for summer swims. Side access accompanies the right hand side of the home, perfect secure parking for a boat or caravan.
Our Favorite features are :
- Multiple open plan living areas
- Master bedroom with ensuite & WIR overlooking lush gardens
- Four bedrooms, Study & Home Theatre
- Fully renovated throughout, 973 m2 corner block, Side access
- Gourmet kitchen with stone tops, gas cooktop & plenty of storage
- Double lock up garage with plenty of space and work bench
- Garden shed, Inground saltwater pool, large North facing outdoor entertaining area
- Internet ports in every room, led lighting throughout
- Close to the Twin waters Golf club, shops, patrolled beach & New CBD
Live and enjoy the lifestyle you deserve, as Twin waters is known for its beautiful Nature, friendly neighbours, prestigious Golf Course and Patrolled beaches.
With our sellers committed to seeing a sale on Auction day we encourage your inspection, do not miss your change on one of Twin waters most desired homes.
Contact Ed Hackenberg 0499 199 360 today!
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Formal Lounge
- Secure Parking
See all features
973m² / 0.24 acres
2 garage spaces
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.