SOLD BY NATASHA - RAY WHITE BLI BLI
- 4 Beds
- 4 Baths
- 11 Cars
Upon entering this stunning property via the tree lined, asphalt driveway, you will gain a sense of the quality of this lovely home. Master built, with solid brick structure downstairs, you can have confidence this home is built to the highest of standards. Exceptionally private and secluded, with North facing aspect and views of the Maroochy River Valley to Mt Coolum and beyond. Ideally set up for a home business, with a separate entrance to the office external to the home and a huge shed, it's perfect! With the added bonus of sub-division pre-approval (subject to conditions), the potential here is HUGE! Plans are available for the property to be divided into 3 parcels, the existing home on 5.75 acres, then 2 additional blocks of prime land at approximately 2.7 & 2.8 acres. The option is yours, enjoy the use of this rural property for horses or just peace, privacy and space, or divide and reap the financial rewards!
Offering so many features:
- 4 bedrooms - Master with walk in + built in robe, large en-suite with air conditioner, raked ceilings and access to verandah.
- 2nd bedroom with large built in robe, access to verandah, raked ceiling with fan and en-suite.
- 2 bedrooms with robe downstairs.
- Office with separate access.
- Lovely Tasmanian Oak floors.
- Silky Oak french doors and screens throughout.
- Large kitchen with gourmet oven and Gas cook top.
- Spacious lounge and dining areas.
- Wrap around veranda's showcasing the fantastic view.
- Possible dual living with kitchenette & bathroom downstairs.
- Double lock up garage with internal access.
- Additional parking for guests.
- Salt water pool and Balinese thatched gazebo.
- Electric fenced paddock.
- Huge 22m x 9m powered shed with 2 stables at the front.
- Enough turning space for trucks.
- Additional carport for horse float/boat...
- Shower, toilet and basin at shed.
- 2 dams, 1 spring fed with pump & irrigation in place.
- Solar hot water.
- 2 x 10,000 Gallon water tanks (90,000 litres).
- School bus stop at front of property.
This is a fantastic lifestyle property offering the best of both worlds. Enjoy all that a rural property has to offer, horse riding, motorbike riding, privacy and seclusion.... yet located within 10 minutes to beaches, major shopping, airport, rail and hospital and less to local shops, river and new golf course. With access to the bottom of the block from 'Parklakes 2' Estate, you will have access to all of the facilities available, including walking tracks, child care centres, parks, BBQ areas and the proposed P-12 Catholic school. You cannot go wrong buying this fantastic property!
To view this outstanding property, call Natasha today 0401 601 691.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Polished Timber Floor
- Secure Parking
- Single Carport
See all features
4.58 ha / 11 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.