SOLD BY NATASHA HACKENBERG - RAY WHITE BLI BLI!
- 4 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
Motivated Seller's have made the difficult decision to sell their much loved family home, and you could be the lucky new owner. It's all about the view, location and character with this stunning, architecturally designed home.
Facing due North to capture breath taking views across cane fields to Mt Coolum & ocean glimpses, and lovely sea breezes, you will spend many hours entertaining your envious friends and family!
- 10' ceilings throughout.
- Beautiful timber floors throughout the entire house.
- Large galley style kitchen with loads of cupboards space.
- Open plan living with choice of sitting areas.
- Additional sun room/rumpus room.
- Large master bedroom with double mirrored robes, sliding glass door out to the balcony and open en-suite with spa bath. Relax with a glass of bubbles and admire your stunning view in complete privacy!
- 2 additional bedrooms, both with built in robe, ceiling fan and view.
- Studio / 4th bedroom with access to a dedicated bathroom and the sun room. The ideal opportunity to create a teenage retreat or home business.
- Designed perfectly for great cross ventilation, the breeze is amazing.
- Spacious front deck.
- Fully retained and landscaped 1494m2 block.
- Large swimming pool, extra long and great for laps!
- Japanese style entertaining in the pool area.
Yes, the driveway is quite steep, however there are stepping stones to the side to walk up and down, the double lock up garage has an automatic door so you can drive straight in and there is a bay to reverse into so you can turn around at the top, and no, there is no usable grassed section of yard, HOWEVER, you cannot achieve stunning views like these without elevation. The home has a lovely feel, is very practical and functional in design and anyone would be proud to call it home.
Located in a quiet cul-de-sac along with other quality homes, this is a great neighbourhood. Less than 15 minutes drive will find you at one of our beautiful Sunny Coast beaches, major shopping, airport, rail & hospital and only 3 minutes to local shops, Primary school, river and the new 'Maroochy River Golf Course'.
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Double Garage
See all features
1,494m² / 0.37 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.